Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Preview

I made the girls' Halloween costumes last night. Don't be too impressed. It was actually more assembly than creation. Claire wanted to be a cat so I bought the black leotard, leggings, some fuzzy ears and a boa (for the tail). Since Claire was a cat, I decided that it only made sense to have Sarah be a mouse. So again, more assembly. Take a grey (or is it gray. I never can remember) shirt/pants/socks combo with some cute mouse ears/tail. Oh, and don't forget to bond a cute pink oval to the shirt for the mouse tummy and voila!

I was going to wait to post any pictures until Saturday, but we had our playgroup costume party today and I caught a funny pic of the girls. Sarah looks like she is ready to kill somebody. (big surprise)

When I showed this picture to my mom, she said, "I'd look that way too if I were a mouse being held by a cat." Good one, Mom.

So I'll post more pictures on Saturday. I am going to see if Claire will let me draw whiskers and a triangle nose on her face. But I am not holding my breath.

1 comment:

Misty said...

your post made me laugh out loud. :) They are SOOOOO cute!