Saturday, March 21, 2009

An Update on Sarah

Sorry so long in posting. With Michael in Israel, I've had my hands a little full. Not to mention that he took our camera. Wouldn't you know we had several blog-worthy moments while he was gone? Something funny would happen and I'd jump to grab the camera only to remember that it was gone. Sigh. Oh well.

We took Sarah in for her 2 month check up this week. As is the norm for my babies, she is a tank.

She weighs 13 pounds, 12 ounces (which is a whole pound more than Claire weighed at 2months). She is in the 97th percentile in her height, 90th percentile in weight and the 30th percentile in the size of her head. I just have big, fat pea-headed babies. What can I say. I guess I am grateful for the small heads on delivery day. TMI? Okay, sorry.

Here are a few pictures of her at 2 months. As I've mentioned before, baby pictures aren't as interesting to me as the fun toddler action shots, but I guess Sarah needs her fair share of blog time so here ya go:




3 comments:

David Cox said...

ha...very funny! posting old pictures of Claire and trying to pull them off as Sarah...nice try...you're not fooling anyone.

Pigs said...

Dude. Your kid could totally crush my 9 month old. Seriously. They are only 2 pounds apart. (I make the skinny, weenie pumpkin headed kids to your big fat pea heads.)

Anonymous said...

Mommy! Don't be calling my beautiful granddaughters big fat pea heads...ha! There's an awful lot of brilliance stuffed into those little heads.