Thursday, March 12, 2009

Not As Smart As I Thought I Was

So I was convinced that teaching Claire how to use the Diaper Champ was a stroke of genius. I could hand her a dirty diaper and she would happily run off to said diaper pail to dispense of the diaper. Thus saving Mommy valuable time.

Yeah, well she apparently loves it so much that she can't wait for the next dirty diaper to be made. I was changing out the bag today and inside (along with the multitude of dirty diapers) I found a remote, 3 clean diapers and two small stuffed animals. Nice huh? Who knows how many valuables I've tossed out with the diapers without knowing it!

I guess if I lose my keys, I'll know where to look first.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Hee hee! You sure are brave trusting her with a dirty diaper... my boys would start using it as a football or stick it in each others' faces!! :0
You crack me up girl... and BTW... 6 days is NOT long to wait between updating your blog!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute. At least she did not do like I have been told I did as a child. I believe a dirty diaper and a wall were involved. I am thinking quite a mess was to had.

Keep an eye on those keys!!

David Cox said...

that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!!