Monday, February 16, 2009

Random Thoughts About Poop

I managed to change 8 poopie diapers yesterday. 3 of which came from Claire. That girl's bowels were on hyper drive after a 48-hour poop strike.

I never thought I'd ever handle so much fecal matter. Lovely, I know.

And why is it that the week before Sarah was born, changing Claire's diaper was simply: Changing My Baby's Diaper; and after Sarah was born, changing Claire's diaper seems like changing the diaper on a grown woman?

It may be time to consider potty training. Hmmmmm . . . .

2 comments:

Pigs said...

I know! You have the baby, and all of a sudden your toddler's butt is ginormous and nasty! What's up with that? And we are no where near potty training. Sadly.

Tammy said...

heehee!! I thought the same thing after Brayden... didn't realize how HUGE Brooks' hiney was until after Brayden was born!! This made me laugh out loud, but you can always do that to me! :)