Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And So It Begins . . .

I do not like shopping. I know that statement probably will mean I have to turn in my "girl card" but there you go. That said, having two girls, I'll be lucky if one or both don't end up loving shopping.

When we took Claire to have her hair cut last week, the salon had a little clothing boutique in the front. Here is Claire showing me what I have to look forward to: (note the unruly hair. These pics were definitely pre-cut)



I love how she is checking the price in this one. Maybe she's my daughter after all. And can you read the tag on this one? Yep, that says, "$46.00". For a child's clothing item!! Outrage! I can assure you that my children will not be wearing clothes from this lovely shop.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS POST!!

Anonymous said...

This is SO GREAT!!! But it does appear you may be in trouble here.

Misty said...

I'll have to turn in my girl card too, because I HATE to shop too. Ok, for clothes, groceries, I'm ok with ;)