Monday, May 28, 2007

Compliment or Insult?

We have finally started venturing out to take Claire to see some of our friends in public settings. The doctor told us to wait 8 weeks, but we are at 5 weeks and STIR CRAZY. So we are cautiously stepping out little by little.

It is always fun to hear all the oohs and ahhs about your baby. In fact, all the comments people have been making about Claire have led me to make the following list. I present to you:

THINGS THAT ARE ACCEPTABLE TO SAY ABOUT BABIES, BUT NOT ABOUT ADULTS

#1 Wow! What a perfectly round head!

#2 I think I see a double chin!

#3 I love how alert she is!

#4 I heard a toot (or burp)! Good job!

#5 Look how chunky her legs are!


Can you add to the list?

4 comments:

David Cox said...

#6 Ahh, what a cute tooth.

#7 Bring her over here so she can sit on my lap.

#8 Let me smell her little head.

Aims said...

Nice ones!!!

Pigs said...

#9 Look at the ittle bitty fingers!

#10 Has his poop changed color yet?

#11 Aw, it's just a sweet little spit up.

#12 Is that a smile? No, just gas....

Kim said...

Nothing to add, but I have to tell you how I love your blog!! So entertaining. :)