Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Comments Made Easier

So I've heard from many of you about how commenting is not as easy as one would hope with the "New" version of blogger. Apparently? You have to sign up and create a new account just to comment? Wow. While I appreciate those who have done that, I found in my settings that I could change it so that you don't have to have an account to comment any longer. So if you want to comment, now you can choose to log in, or select "other" and type your name (or pseudo name), comment and hit publish. Much simpler. Hope that helps. Happy commenting!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really don't feel like commenting this time...maybe next time.

DC

Anonymous said...

Well, since you've made it so easy, the challenge is gone now.

(just kidding, it's Pigs.)