Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sweetness

I love post-bath time in our house. The girls are all mellow, warm and cuddly. Plus they smell GREAT!! Tonight, the girls wanted to spend their post-bath time watching TV with Daddy on our bed. I snapped a few cute pics of it and thought I'd share. I am going to post several shots because it will display for you the mobile nature of my sweet Sarah. You will see that in all the pictures both Claire and Michael are pretty much in the same pose. They were both engrossed in the show. Sarah on the other hand . . . . well, she wanted to watch the show, but her method of "watching" has always needed to involve some sort of motion. Love her!








 I love this sweetness. It reminds me of this sweet picture when Daddy only had one little girl to snuggle:


Boy do we feel doubly blessed now!


1 comment:

momimi said...

I LOVE these "Daddy's Girls!" I highly recommend it...having been one myself for more than half a century!