Monday, May 3, 2010

A Quick Post

I thought I'd better post something quick before I lapse back into my blog coma. Don't want that do we? Not a lot happening today that is noteworthy. Claire had swim class, then we bought groceries. (careful not to fall out of your seat over the excitement.)

On a random note, Claire has been on a 4 day poopy strike and decided today was the day to end it. She went potty just before nap time and within a literal 5 seconds filled the toilet with more poop than I have ever seen all at one time. Good gracious me. If it weren't so gross and disgusting, I would've taken a picture and posted it. Okay, not really. So my precious first born is now sleeping and is probably about 2 pounds lighter. Score.

Over the weekend we went to a neighborhood splash pad. It was a first experience for Sarah and she was quite intrigued with it all.
      


   

And when Claire wasn't shooting the water cannons,

 

she spent her time either beating up the water . . . 

 . . . or running from it.



And I tried to get a cute sister pic. Really, I did. I don't know many times I will have to say, "Go stand by your sister." before Claire actually listens. For now, I am going to have to settle for the random, accidental shot that just so happens to include both of them.



Like the wild and crazy hair? Yep, that's my girl! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I appreciate the continued blogging! Keep it up! Shelia