Wednesday, April 14, 2010

11:26 PM

It's late and I am blogging. Why? Insomnia. Grrrr. It only happens every once and a while, but here it is. I am sure I'll fall asleep eventually but after two hours of lying in bed wide awake, I figured I'd be less stressed if I'd just get up and do something productive. Then it dawned on me that I hadn't blogged today. You see, I am apparently an all or nothing blogger. Since my blog revival last Friday, I have blogged once each day. It has been fairly easy to keep up with and I have managed to find something to chat and/or rant about each day. However, when I skip a day here and there, the skipped days always seem to meld into one giant month or two of no blogging. So to keep it up, here I sit at 11:29 PM typing away.

Today was a fun day with the girls. Our playgroup went to a very interesting restaurant. It is a restaurant/petting zoo. Seriously. Farm animals with a side of fries. The girls loved it though and Sarah got to experience her first sand pit. Here are some pics:








You know your kids had fun when at least one of them has to leave the party naked--or at least stripped down to the diaper. Sarah's clothes are still sitting atop my washing machine in a to go box.

And with that, I will call it a night. After all, it's 11:41 PM and I've got some tossing and turning to do.

Nighty-night.

2 comments:

Aims said...

Oh, and by the way? Blogger lies. It says I posted this thing at 9:41 PM. Lie, lie, lie. Blogger must be located in California or something.

Brad Lane said...

YOU ARE HILARIOUS! BORN TO BLOG and more :) love you!!!! thanks for my daily laugh this week :)