Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Got Grilled

So I was preparing to grill turkey burgers last night when we had a little grill mishap. I grabbed the wire brush thingy so I could clean off the cooking surface prior to starting. I barely swiped the brush over the grill when the entire top of the grill fell off of the pedestal and crashed down to the ground. SURPRISE!

Good thing I hadn't started up the gas yet. YIKES! Could've been bad. Check out the pics below. I searched and searched for a "before" pic, but who takes pictures of their grill? Not me. So the only shot I could find was actually one of Claire but the grill is in the background. (Any excuse to show a Claire pic, right?)




Stinko!! We use that grill ALL THE TIME!!! All the meals I have planned for this week involve the grill in some way. Guess I am using the George Foreman for the time being.

Time to go grill shopping!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh great. So sorry to see that! What in the world?

momimi said...

WHOA!!! They just don't make stuff like they used to! Either that, or you've got a whale of a right arm with a brush!

Alexis said...

Yeah, I blame it on the brush! Got a new grill yet?