Saturday, July 7, 2007

Happy Birthday, Uncle David

There are few things sweeter than watching your family cuddle your new child. It was so fun this weekend to watch my brother, the one I fought and struggled with for so many years as a kid, loving on my daughter.

There are so many things about my brother that make me proud. But one that stands out the most after this weekend is what a great dad he is to my nephew and niece. Who would have thought that the same guy who used to pin me down and force me to smell his farts would one day be a perfect example to me of how to raise my child?
Happy birthday, Dave. We love you!

1 comment:

David Cox said...

Thanks! You seem to be doing a great job as well with Claire! She is a beautiful little girl. The kids are asking when we can spend some more time with her and Hannah has already named her kitty cat 'baby Clarie'. We are looking forward to the next time.