Sunday, February 4, 2007

About Time

Okay, okay. I finally took a moment and made myself start the blog I've been promising for ages. We've been working like crazy on the baby's nursery and finally finished painting all the characters. We assembled it as much as we could so we could show it off at tonight's Super Bowl party we're hosting. Here are a few of the shots we took starting with a before and after view.





I think the husband did quite a nice job on the murals and I've been patting him on the back every chance I get. Eventually I will figure out how to make this page look all fancy, but until then, enjoy the pics.

4 comments:

Pigs said...

Did he paint all those?! That's amazing! Welcome to blog world. :o)

Judy Cox Keisler said...

I'M SO IMPRESSED!!!! How wonderful to have such a talented son-in-law to go with my wonderfully talented daughter! I can't wait to meet my talented, new granddaughter! Love you all!

Darby said...

Wow, guys! That looks great! I can't believe how quickly you finished it! Where did you get such a fabulous idea??? Ha! Ha! I especially like the Hop on Pop and Here and There sign! Can't wait to see you again!

David Cox said...

your man is the man...I like the way your man paints...great looking room...i know the woman and the man are proud of it...tell the man we said hi, and we are looking forward to seeing both the man and the woman soon. love...another man, woman, child, and child