Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thus Said Claire

I've seen this done by so many friends on their blogs and I absolutely love it! I've wanted to interview Claire ever since she started talking in complete sentences. Sadly I have yet to stop and do it until now. Below are the questions I asked and Claire's unedited answers with a few moments of commentary from yours truly.

Claire's All About Me Interview---Age: 3 years 10 months

What is your name?------Claire
When were you born?-----I don't know.
How old are you?-----3
Who is your mommy?-----(ducks her head and shyly points at me.)
What does Mommy do?-----Work
Who is your daddy?-----Michael
What does Daddy do?-----Work
What is your favorite color?-----Purple
What do you want to be when you grow up?-----A mommy. (BIG smile on this one)
What is your favorite food?-----Popsicles
What food do you NOT like?-----Green Beans
What is your favorite animal?-----Unicorns and horses (she leans over and says, "Make sure you write horses. Okay, Mom?")
Where do you want to live when you grow up?-----(points to the floor indicating, "Here!"  She made it perfectly clear long ago that she will be living with us all the days of her life)
What do Mommy and Daddy do after you go to bed?-----Turn the light on. (Hallway light that acts as a night light until we all go to bed.)
What is your favorite song?-----Mary Had A Little Lamb
What is your favorite movie?-----The Lion King and Snow White
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?-----Vanilla and Strawberry and Cotton Candy
Where is your favorite place to eat?-----At the table.
Who is your favorite person?-----Aunt Nikki
Who is your best friend?-----Karis and Maryn
What is your favorite book?-----The Bible
Who is your sister?-----Sarah
Where did Sarah come from?-----She leans in with her hand cupped to the side of her mouth and whispers, "Your tummy."  I guess the secret is out now. 
What is your favorite thing to do?-----Play
Are you going to get married one day?-----A very enthusiastic and bright eyed nod of yes.
Are you going to have babies?-----Yes!
How many babies will you have?-----5 and they will be boys and girls.

3 comments:

momimi said...

I love to eat at the table too! Now if I could just learn to push back from it...

Unknown said...

This was great! I felt like I could hear and see her saying all of the answers - especially the Aunt Nikki one - thank goodness I played Facetime hide and seek with her the other night :)

Oh how I wish I could see ya'll in April - they will have grown so much by the time I see ya'll in June. 6 months feels like a long time to go - but I guess that's a good reason to Facetime - my new favorite thing to do with The Evans Family.

Love Ya'll!
Aunt Nikki :)

Anonymous said...

Very cleaver! I love it!