Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Need Some Cheese To Go With All Of This Whine

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for humoring me. I needed to get that out. That sums up the past week for me pretty well. Why? So glad you asked. Sarah is going through a lovely new phase. At least I think that is what it is. She has suddenly decided that the laid back approach to life is no longer acceptable. Instead, she is trying out the whole scream, yell, cry and tantrum your way through the day. And I am spent. Completely. I'm weary, I tell ya. I'll be back to blog when my sanity returns.

1 comment:

thechristycox said...

Hang in there! I know you will stand firm and when the crying doesn't work, she will go back to her sweet, good-nature self! I am so thankful those toddler days are short lived with firm rules! :) Also try to have a girls night and when refreshed it won't be so exhausting. I wish I was there to have a fun night out with you!!!