Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Toy

So this is my new toy:
Not the bike, I've had that for years. Although my use of it has been limited since having the girls. I asked for the trailer for Christmas and my wonderful mother-in-law came through!! I realize that since it was a gift at Christmas (almost 4 months ago) it isn't really a "new" toy, but considering that I just opened and assembled it a few weeks back, I am still counting it as new.

The girls LOVE riding in the back and I LOVE getting to get out and get some fresh air. We get to travel to parks in our neighborhood with much ease which is a win-win in my book.

There is just enough space for the two of them and while they are a little cramped, they seem to like it.

The rides almost lull Sarah to sleep. Good thing there is always a shoulder near by.
Thanks, Nana!! It's a hit!

1 comment:

The White Family said...

You'd fit right in over here in the Netherlands!