Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Facebook Is Killing My Blog

Ever since I joined Facebook, I am finding it even more difficult to take time out to update my blog. The random ponderings that I would normally expand upon and put in blog format are now becoming my quick little "status updates". And alas, I am finding that there really, truly is nothing left to write about here.

But I am not giving up on my blog yet!! Oh, no. It's too fun a place to update on the girls. And besides, I am long-winded. This is the only outlet I have to be my long-winded self. Can't do that on Facebook. So here we go.

This is truly going to be a random, picture heavy post. There is no rhyme or reason to it, so don't even try to make sense of it all. If you do, you'll just be confused.

So we had Claire's birthday celebration.

I made cupcakes:


And Claire enjoyed them:


Immensely. (nothing quite like a chocolate gotee, huh??)


Sarah is growing like a cute little weed:



Claire loves to spend time tromping around the house in Mommy's shoes:




Sarah is finally big enough to sit in the highchair (sort of). So she now has a new place to watch us eat dinner.


And we now have a place for Claire to hang out when we need a break:





(And if you don't know I am kidding about this one, then you don't know me very well.)


Truth is, Nana was visiting and this kennel was her dog's home away from home. However, in true Claire fashion, she assumed it was a new toy for her. She adopted it as her playhouse for the duration of Nana's stay.

Okay, that's it for now. Sorry for the randomness, but you were forewarned.

6 comments:

The Lyons Family said...

All I could think of when I read your post title was..."Video killed the radio star!" Now don't tell me that didn't take you back a few years! :) Great pics, girl. Miss you guys!

Pigs said...

Just wrote the same post pretty much!

Misty said...

super cute. I want another girl!! I love little girl clothes! :)

Tammy said...

LOVE the cage!!! I gotta get me one of those! ;) Your girls are gorgeous!

momimi said...

What GREAT pictures! The cupcakes on the plate look like something Martha Stewart cooked up...really pretty! As for Facebook, they should rename it Face-it-book. Blogging is falling out of fashion, just as I took the leap...sigh!

Misty said...

Tagged you in something on my blog....feel free to not paticipate ;)

http://ericandmistynewsome.blogspot.com/2009/05/lots-of-bloggy-love-and-my-money-makers.html