Thursday, April 16, 2009

3 Months Today!

I have not been good at all about taking monthly shots of Sarah. I decided I'd better start it up soon or else she was going to develop a complex later in life.

She is three months old today. She is really getting strong. Of course she should be strong, she is over 15 pounds!! She (er . . . I) made it through her 3 month growth spurt and she is back to 12 hour nights of sleep.

I am TRULY blessed with good sleepers!!

Here are her 3 month pics. I also included one with Max the Dog. He's another Dr. Seuss character (from the Grinch Who Stole Christmas). I chose not to do the Cat in the Hat again because I wanted to be sure I could tell who was who once the girls were older.


2 comments:

momimi said...

What GREAT pictures! You captured some personality in these. She's looking more and more like her big sister!

Diana said...

What a cutie pa-tootie. I hope my girl is that adorable!