Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Difference Between 7 months pregnant and 15 months pregnant? An Outfit . . . Apparently.

There have been times when I've shown up at church to hear things like, "Wow! That baby sure has dropped!!" But then the following week, from different people, I get, "You are carrying so high!"

I have come to realize that you can look vastly different depending on the maternity outfit chosen. Take for example the two outfits I could choose from last Sunday. Both were taken within 5 minutes of each other, so there were no amazing growth spurts going on.



Seriously? I look like I am about to deliver twins in the dress. Granted, I don't look itty bitty in the other outfit either, but the dress has got some serious issues. Fortunately the tag is still in tact and it is going back to the store, PRONTO!

Boy I miss my skinny jeans and cute tops. I am so excited that we are having another little girl, but I am seriously DONE with this whole pregnancy thing. I am ready for a cute baby in my arms and my body back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my skinny jeans and cute tops too...and no help for it!

Misty said...

I totally agree. The sweet baby is way more fun than the belly. I put on prepregnancy pants and tops today for portraits....woo hoo 10 days later!

Pigs said...

Yeah, that first outfit it super cute, but the second is kind of whale-ish. You know, in a nice way. ;)

I feel that I can say these things to you...

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. I am right there with you. I am waiting for a blog from you listing all of the ways that people tell you that you are fat when you are pregnant...you know "Wow..do you think it's twins?" or "You're really getting big." Or "Your baby is going to be much bigger than "Molly's". Seriously....people think they can say anything when you are pregnant!!!