Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wherrrrrrrre's Claire?

My beautiful one-year-old loves playing peek-a-boo. And honestly? She started it on her own. I have played it with her a few times by covering her face with a towel or something, but the whole hiding-eyes-with-hands method is all her own. But it is sooooooo fun to watch.




The only downside is that she loves the "hiding" portion so much that she will keep her eyes covered for what feels like FOREVER!! I mean you can only say, "Where's Claire?" so many times before you lose interest. Am I right? I guess my daughter needs to learn a little something about adult attention spans and adjust her games to suit my needs. We'll start working on that next.

3 comments:

David Cox said...

I don't get it. I could see her the whole time.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should play a little "Where's Uncle David?" She's SO CUTE!!!!

Pigs said...

Next comes an understanding of hide and seek. The fun begins! There's nothing like a toddler "hiding" visibly behind, you know, a slatted chair yelling, "Mama! Mama! Tee hee hee hee. Mama!" Very subtle.