Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Not For The Squimish

My apologies for those who struggle with the sight of blood, but I just had to post this. Can you BELIEVE this injury was caused by my toenail? While stooping down to pick up my child, WHAMO! Left big toenail made contact with right heel.

I have been a little busy lately so "Pedicure" hasn't made it to the top of my To Do list in quite some time. Guess it's time to dust off the ole clippers.

I do find it a little funny that my first course of action following the incident was to grab my camera. Just a little too blog-minded I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not concerned about the blood...THAT IS YOUR FOOT THAT I AM LOOKING AT!!! You know my thing about feet.

Aims said...

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about your whole foot issue. Is that still going on? Wow, what a blast from the past!