Sunday, January 27, 2008

Entering the Ninth Month

Well we've made it to 9 months. As Michael so delicately put it, Claire has been out of me just as long as she was in me.

She is still growing like a little weed and has gained the nick-name of "monkey" for the way she climbs over and onto EVERYTHING.

Our computer has been painfully slow lately for reasons we can not determine. So I have been horrible about posting pictures to the Flickr site. I just don't have the patience to wait for all that uploading. But I will try to do that soon. In the mean time, here are a few of my favorite pics from last month. Enjoy!


2 comments:

David Cox said...

Yeap...those PC's can be frustrating! Looks like it's about time for that MAC upgrade.

Pigs said...

Next she'll start walking and all those cute pictures will be of her walking away from the camera. Take lots now!