Monday, September 3, 2007

Eeeeeewwwww!!

My neighbor stuck her finger in Claire's mouth. Yep, that's right. We were at a fellow neighbor's house for a block pool party. She asked to hold my little angel and I obliged, but imagine my shock when I looked over to see Claire sucking on her finger like there was no tomorrow. gross, Gross, GROSS!!!

It's one thing if you are a family member, and your hands are freshly washed. But a neighbor? Who I barely know? Who has just finished eating pizza--a food you eat with your HANDS???

What is WRONG with people? Is it really necessary to give a list of obvious dos and don'ts to people before you hand them your child? She saw me gawking and gleefully announced, "I think she loves the pizza sauce taste!!"

At that I promptly scooped up my violated child and prepared to head home. Is it too soon to wash out her mouth with soap?

3 comments:

Pigs said...

Hurlp!! I just threw up in my mouth. You poor thing. That is horrific.

Anonymous said...

It's never too early to declare your pizza preference. Unfortunately, I don't think "finger" is included with "all the meats."

David Cox said...

'finger lickin' good'